Privacy and fair collection policy
Data protection policy
We are committed to protecting personal data. We will ensure that we comply with the six principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 , and meet the legal obligations set out in the regulation.
We are committed to:
- ensuring that data is collected and used lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfil legal requirements.
- taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate.
- establishing appropriate retention periods for personal data.
- ensuring that you know your rights and that they can be appropriately exercised.
- providing adequate security measures to protect personal data.
- ensuring that a nominated officer is responsible for data protection compliance and provides a point of contact for all data protection issues.
- ensuring that all staff are made aware of good practice in data protection.
- providing adequate training for all staff responsible for personal data.
- ensuring that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance.
- ensuring that queries about data protection, internal and external to the organisation, are dealt with effectively and promptly.
- regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within the organisation.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Our registration number is ICO:00043112986
Privacy and Acceptable use policy
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in our Acceptable Use policy