Privacy and fair collection policy
Data protection policy
We are committed to protecting personal data. We will ensure that we comply with the eight principles of the Data Protection
Act 1998, and meet the legal obligations set out in the act.
We are committed to:
- ensuring that data is collected and used fairly and lawfully.
- processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfil legal requirements.
- taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate.
- establishing appropriate retention periods for personal data.
- ensuring that data subjects' rights can be appropriately exercised.
- providing adequate security measures to protect personal data.
- ensuring that a nominated officer is responsible for data protection compliance and provides a point of contact for all data protection issues.
- ensuring that all staff are made aware of good practice in data protection.
- providing adequate training for all staff responsible for personal data.
- ensuring that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance.
- ensuring that queries about data protection, internal and external to the organisation, is dealt with effectively and promptly
- regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within the organisation.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Our registration number is ICO:00043112986
Privacy and Acceptable use policy
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in our Acceptable Use policy